Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 10/10
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Jupa Mikhail Ski Pant is ready to keep him warm and comfy this season and many to come. These pants have extendable cuffs that you can lengthen when he grows. It's easy; just turn up the cuff and snip the brightly colored thread. The Mikhail Pants are warmly insulated, and they're reliably waterproof. Convenient features like multiple pockets and removable, adjustable suspenders keep him prepared. Articulated knees ensure he'll be comfortable by providing a natural fit and unrestricted feel.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester oxford fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon/polyester brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Extendable cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Removable, adjustable suspenders keep pants in place
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Articulated knees for more natural fit and unrestricted movement
- 2 back flap, 1 cargo, and 2 hand pockets hold gear