Jupa Mikhail Ski Pant (Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Jupa Mikhail Ski Pant is made to keep him warm season-after-season. Jupa ski clothing is made super durable so he can do his worst without destroying his gear. Articulated knees allow him to bend, twist, and jump with complete freedom of movement. The Mikhail Pant is insulated to put a barrier of warmth between him and cold snow or frozen chairlifts. The fabric is waterproof to keep him dry even in deep snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux Herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux insulation
- Reinforced seat and knees help prolong the life
- Removable suspenders to keep pants in place
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Adjustable waist fits comfortably as she grows
- Sturdy YKK zipper stands up to abuse
- Articulated knees offer comfort and flexibility
- Elasticized inner cuffs fit around boots to keep snow out
- Six pockets, including two zippered pockets to store small items and gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the color forest night black or blue?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carrie on 3/3/2013 - 1:10 pm
"Forest night is actually a dark green color."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 8:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.