Jupa Merlia Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
Little girls look great in bright colors and patterns and the Jupa Merlia Ski Suit has them. This 2-piece ski suit is a technical piece setting high standards for kids' skiwear, and makes rolling in the snow and learning to ski fun.
- 5K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- 170g body/ 140g sleeve/ 70g collar/ 50g hood Thermadux insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable balaclava for the really cold days
- Extendable sleeves and pant cuffs for extra long wear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Tons of pockets store gear
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Reinforced knees and seat for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! Trying to zoom in on the jacket, I can't tell if the darkest color is black or navy. Which is it? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by KR on 12/26/2010 - 2:28 pm
"The darkest color is Navy."
Answer by Chupa-Cabras (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.