Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Jupa Maya 2-Piece Ski Suit is a cute, coordinated outfit your little girl will love. Jupa kids' ski clothing is super warm with a 170g insulation, and very durable with reinforcement in the seat and knees. The upper section of the bib is fleece, and it acts like an extra layer of insulation. You'll love Jupa's Grow Cuffs, which lengthen by 2" when she grows. The Maya's bright colors and faux-fur trim will satisfy her inner fashionista too.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester jacket & pant/Polyester fleece top on pant
- Lining Material: Nylon & polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 170g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Grow cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood adds cute style
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable wrist cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Reinforced seat and knees for kid-friendly durability
- Balaclava included to keep head and neck warm
- Adjustable waist and shoulders on bib for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 1 sleeve and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- 1 cargo pocket on pant for extra storage