Jupa Maya 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
The classic Jupa Maya 2-Piece Ski Suit is loaded with features to keep her warm and dry. Warm insulation and 5K waterproof fabric provide excellent weather protection. Five jacket pockets hold her snacks, phone, mitts and more. The polar fleece pant top provides breathable comfort, while the removable faux-fur trim lets her choose her fashion. The Maya Suit's extendable sleeves and hems let you lengthen the cuffs so she won't grow out of her gear too quickly.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DriduxÂ® fabric / fleece pant upper
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g pant ThermaduxÂ® insulation
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Durable YKK zippers
- Machine washable for easy care
- 2â€ť extendable sleeves and pant cuffs grow with her for longer wear
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Adjustable waist and shoulders for the perfect fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim lets her choose her fashion
- Removable balaclava for warmth in wind and driving snow
- Reinforced knees and seat help prolong the life
- Two zippered pockets keep items quickly accessible yet secure
- Zippered Napoleon chest pocket is perfect for a camera or phone
- Two snap-flap pockets in the jacket give extra protection to items
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Drawcord hem keeps out wind and snow
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Attached polar fleece top adds extra warmth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi,i can`t understand this size chart :) We are almost 3 years old,and our height is +/- 98 cm,so which size we need,for example, for 2 seasons?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kristina on 9/22/2013 - 4:49 pm
"If your child is almost 3 years old and they are of normal weight then I would recommend a size 3. Jupa has a feature that allows you to extend the cuffs on the ski suit so that you can get 2 seasons out of it!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/23/2013 - 3:19 pm
"We are slender and high,so 3 size will be good?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kristina on 9/23/2013 - 3:41 pm
"Size 3 would be perfect!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/23/2013 - 3:47 pm
"You mention that "Jupa has a feature that allows you to extend the cuffs on the ski suit so that you can get 2 seasons out of it!" However, I do not see that on the size 3T coat that we purchased. I do however clearly see where you can do this with a coat that's an older age - it's in the inside of the sleeve etc. Do you have a video demonstrating this on a 3T? "
1 Answers |
Question by Debbie on 4/3/2014 - 5:01 pm
"If you fold the cuff inside-out you will see about an inch of extra fabric with some yellow stitching. You need to cut one of the threads of this stitching and pull it out. .The extra fabric will then drop down and extend the cuff!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2014 - 9:55 am
"Will you sell the pants separate from the jacket? We already have the jacket. "
1 Answers |
Question by Jane Hittle on 4/5/2014 - 5:49 pm
"Unfortunately, suits cannot be broken up. They are sold together."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/7/2014 - 10:48 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.