Jupa Maya 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
Bright colors and plaids make the Jupa Maya 2-Piece Ski Suit an eye-catching cute option for little girls. Jupa makes their ski gear with top-quality durability so you can be sure your little one will be well protected and warm from the bottom of her ski bib to the top of her furry-trimmed hood. Convenient features like plenty of pockets and extendable cuffs make the difference by adding a much-wanted value element to your child's ski gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Outer Material: Nylon / polyester blend Dridux fabric
- Insulation: 170g THERMADUX feather insulation
- Jacket Length: Center back measures 20"
- 2-piece ski suit with bib bottom for extra warmth
- Feather touch insulation is lightweight and never bulky
- Zippered pockets store gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable balaclava for the really cold days
- Extendable cuffs lengthen for an extra season's wear
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Belted waist on the bib for perfect fit
- Faux fur trim
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the temperature range of this suit?"
1 Answers |
Question by judy on 10/26/2011 - 8:44 pm
"Ski clothing is usually not temperature rated. Warmth will depend on many weather factors on the ski hills and movement from skiing activity as well as layering. The Jupa clothing line is designed for Canadian winters. They use Thermadux high-loft hollow core insulation that traps warm air, and its excellent quality construction makes it stay put."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/27/2011 - 1:24 pm
"How do these run on size?"
1 Answers |
Question by brian on 12/6/2011 - 5:07 pm
"Feed back from clients suggests that this item runs true to size."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2011 - 6:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.