Jupa Klara Ski Jacket (Girls')
The cute solid and print combo of the Jupa Kara Ski Jacket is sure to be a hit with girls of all personalities. Years of experience making only kids' ski clothing means that you can be sure her Jupa jacket will not only fill all of her requirements, but it will last long enough for her to pass it down too. Warmly insulated and waterproof, this jacket is appropriate for all sorts of winter adventures, and because it's for the modern-age girl, the Klara Jacket comes equipped with both cell phone and mp3 player pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Durable nylon/ polyester twill fabric
- Insulation: 140g THERMADUX insulation
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layer
- Wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What colors are the buboes in this jacket? Is it red or pink circles. . If we were going to put it with a solid pant other than black or white what color would match best?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 11/6/2011 - 8:43 pm
"The circles are pink and this jacket actually has a matching pair of pants: The Jupa Galina Ski Pant. Otherwise, if you did not want black or white pants, the Obermeyer Brooke Ski Pant (in waterfall blue) goes very well with this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 11:20 am
"Does this jacket have an inner liner with thumb holes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Susan on 11/17/2011 - 6:27 pm
"This jacket does have a Lycra gaiter with thumb holes to keep the snow out of your sleeves."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/18/2011 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.