Jupa Izabella Ski Jacket (Girls')
Jupa's Izabella Ski Jacket has the look of a stylish puffy coat, but with a synthetic faux-down insulation. Synthetic insulations are great for kids, because kids always find a way to get snow down inside their coats. Synthetic insulations still provide warmth when wet. The Izabella Jacket is waterproof, so moisture won't come through the fabric. A powder skirt helps keep the weather out, along with wrist gaiters and a removable hood. The Izabella Jacket has a cute faux-fur trim and plenty of pockets to hold all her essentials.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: Thermadux faux-down insulation
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing for added durability
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood adds fun style
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- Interior mp3 and ski pass pockets keep her organized
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am trying to understand the difference between the Izabella and the Elena with respect to warmth and functionality"
1 Answers |
Question by Jo-Anne on 9/29/2014 - 10:22 pm
"The jackets are very comparable when it comes to functionality. The only difference between the two jackets is the warmth. The warmth rating for the Izabella is a 9/10. This jacket is insulated with a Thermadux faux-down insulation. The Elena was given a 6/10 warmth rating and has a Thermadux synthetic insulation."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/30/2014 - 11:37 am
"My daughter has a 29" chest and 25" from base of neck to wrist. What size jacket should we order "
1 Answers |
Question by Chrissy on 11/12/2014 - 8:41 pm
"It sounds like the size Small will work great for her! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2014 - 9:25 am