Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Jupa’s Isaak 2-Piece Ski Suit has all the necessary features for a tough day of skiing. The bib style helps to keep snow from getting inside his layers. Suspenders also help to keep pants that are slightly too big from falling down. The fabric on the Isaak Ski Suit is waterproof so he can play in the snow without getting wet. There are loads of pockets that he can pack with his favorite snacks and gear. Best of all, the sleeve and leg cuffs are extendable to grow with him for multiple years of use.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux Herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 170g Thermadux jacket / 140g Thermadux pants
- Length: Center back measures 20”
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Reinforced seat and knees for extra durability
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Adjustable waist fits comfortably as he grows
- Sturdy YKK zipper stands up to abuse to last from season to season
- Articulated sleeves and knees offer freedom of movement
- Elasticized boot gaiters fit around boots to keep snow out
- Elasticized powder skirt keeps snow out of the back
- Removable balaclava for warmth in wind and driving snow
- Extendable sleeves and cuffs (sizes 2-8) to accommodate growth
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Reflective surface for increased visibility
- Two flap pockets hold gear and keep fingers snug
- Two pockets in the pants keep small items handy
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I ordered both a size 4 and 5 for our three-year old (wasn't sure which would be appropriate). The 5 was too big (coat length OK, but the sleeves were way too long). The size 4 coat length was good, but there wasn't any room for growth. The sleeves, on the other hand, were still too long. Considering that the sleeves can be lengthened by ripping a seam, I can't imagine why they are so long in the ''short'' configuration. The sizing of these outfits just didn't work for our little guy.
On a positive note, the quality of the garments is excellent - really nice stuff!