Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
In the Jupa Irena 2-Piece Ski Suit she'll be warm and easy to spot on the snow. This bright-and-colorful girls' ski suit is a sure kid pleaser, and it's got a lot of features that parents love too. The cuffs on the jacket and pant are actually extendable by 2 inches, so when she grows you can let those down and squeeze in another season of wear. The Irena Suit is reinforced in the seat and knees, and the shoulders and waist are adjustable to ensure the right fit. This suit is also extremely warm and plenty waterproof for skiing or playing in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester jacket & pant/Polyester fleece top on pant
- Lining Material: Nylon & polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 170g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Grow cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Reinforced seat and knees for kid-friendly durability
- Balaclava included to keep head and neck warm
- Adjustable waist and shoulders on bib for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 1 chest and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- 1 cargo pocket on pant for extra storage