Jupa Irena 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
In the Jupa Irena 2-Piece Ski Suit she'll be warm and easy to spot on the snow. This bright-and-colorful girls' ski suit is a sure kid pleaser, and it's got a lot of features that parents love too. The cuffs on the jacket and pant are actually extendable by 2 inches, so when she grows you can let those down and squeeze in another season of wear. The Irena Suit is reinforced in the seat and knees, and the shoulders and waist are adjustable to ensure the right fit. This suit is also extremely warm and plenty waterproof for skiing or playing in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester jacket & pant/Polyester fleece top on pant
- Lining Material: Nylon & polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 170g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Grow cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Reinforced seat and knees for kid-friendly durability
- Balaclava included to keep head and neck warm
- Adjustable waist and shoulders on bib for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 1 chest and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- 1 cargo pocket on pant for extra storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"With your experience in Jupa should I order 5 or 6 toddler in this ski suit? Here are my daughters measurements: Height: 43", chest: 22", sleeves: 17", waist: 22", hip: 24", inseam: 19"."
1 Answers |
Question by gaby on 8/29/2014 - 5:08 pm
"Size 5 sounds like the right size for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2014 - 3:56 pm
"Hi my kid is 47" tall.. Her hips are 29.. She weighs 63 pounds. What size would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mlad on 12/11/2014 - 12:07 pm
"Based on those measurements, we wouldn't recommend going with a Toddler sized suit. Her measurements are greater than the size 8 toddler. Therefor we would recommend going with kids sizing. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2014 - 2:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.