Jupa Fredrick Ski Jacket (Boys')
Jupaâ€™s Fredrick Ski Jacket meets the weather head-on. He can attach or detach the hood to be comfortable in all kinds of weather. When the snow is wet, critical seam taping and DriduxÂ® waterproof fabric keep him dry. ThermaduxÂ® insulation keeps him warm anytime the temperature drops. Wrist gaiters and one-hand adjustable sleeve cuffs make it easy to keep snow out of his sleeves. An elasticized powder skirt keeps the snow away from his back so he can stay warmer.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Weatherproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable DriduxÂ® Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 140g ThermaduxÂ®
- Durable YKK zippers last from season to season
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Two zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Snap-flap chest pocket gives extra protection to small items
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- MP3 pocket keeps his tunes dry
- Dedicated ski pass pocket keeps a pass handy
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this item have a removable hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lucy on 12/6/2014 - 9:50 am
"Yes, this item does have a removable hood!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2014 - 9:50 am