Jupa Evgeny Ski Jacket (Boys')
Boys will love the bright colors and wild styling of the Jupa Evgeny Ski Jacket. Whether he's taken off up the street or down a crowded slope, you'll definitely be able to spot him in this geometric-printed jacket. This is a waterproof boys' coat that's also warmly insulated so he stays both cozy and dry wherever he spends his time this winter. All the features are here, so you can stuff his pockets full of snacks and supplies and send him out for a great day in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Durable nylon/ polyester twill fabric
- Insulation: 140g THERMADUX insulation
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layer
- Wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a warmer and better performing jacket than the Jacob or are they comparable?"
1 Answers |
Question by allen22 on 12/18/2011 - 11:17 pm
"These jackets are actually super similar! They both have 5k waterproofing, critically tapes seams, and 140g of insulation. Now its a matter of what design you like best."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/19/2011 - 8:48 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.