Jupa Elena Ski Jacket (Girls')
The standout style of the Jupa Elena Ski Jacket will catch her eye. The serious performance and breathable weatherproofing will keep her warm and dry. Critical seam taping and water-repellent zippers keep moisture out. A removable hood gives her options to combat the weather. 140g of Thermadux insulation provides tons of warmth without making her feel bulky or restricted. The Jupa Elena Jacket has tons of pockets so she can pack all her snacks and essentials.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable DriduxÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 140g ThermaduxÂ® insulation
- Durable, water-repellent YKK zippers last from season to season
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Two zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Zippered Napoleon chest pocket is perfect for a camera or phone
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Dedicated ski pass pocket keeps a pass handy
- MP3 pocket keeps her tunes dry
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these jackets washable and can they be put in the dryer."
1 Answers |
Question by Nana on 11/17/2014 - 12:17 am
"The wash instructions for this jacket include wash in cold water, do not dry clean, do not bleach, tumble dry on medium, and do not iron."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2014 - 2:01 pm