Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 6/10
Light Grey Mix
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The standout style of the Jupa Elena Ski Jacket will catch her eye. The serious performance and breathable weatherproofing will keep her warm and dry. Critical seam taping and water-repellent zippers keep moisture out. A removable hood gives her options to combat the weather. 140g of Thermadux insulation provides tons of warmth without making her feel bulky or restricted. The Jupa Elena Jacket has tons of pockets so she can pack all her snacks and essentials.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Dridux® fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux® insulation
- Durable, water-repellent YKK zippers last from season to season
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Two zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Zippered Napoleon chest pocket is perfect for a camera or phone
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Dedicated ski pass pocket keeps a pass handy
- MP3 pocket keeps her tunes dry
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jupa Elena Ski Jacket Girls', Light Grey Mix, 18:
I ordered this Coat for my seven year old after shopping and looking on about twenty other web sites for something original. I finally found a great selection of girls ski jackets,not just the standard few Columbia or London Fog that you find in every store. Now my daughter will not have the same boring jacket that everyone else is wearing. I cannot find one thing I do not like. It has plenty of room for her to move without looking huge on her, it has multiple zipper pockets, a spandex wrist guard so snow won't get to her, and a bunch of other great features. I ordered the darker color so it wouldn't show every spec of dirt but it is still so vibrant. The colors were not a disappointment, they are just the same as the picture on-line. Bottom line is that the coat is money well spent and Peter Glenn had a great selection to choose from and great service. My order was at my door in about 4-5 days. I also bought the matching snow pants! Great experience, I'll be back.