Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Jupa Andrei Ski Jacket offers comfortable freedom of movement and a style he'll love. Articulated sleeves move with him on the slopes or at play. Waterproof fabric protects him from the snow, and critical seam taping keeps the water out from exposed seams. An adjustable, removable hood lets him snug it up to keep out the wind and cold or remove it when the weather lets up. The Jupa Andrei Jacket is insulated so you can send him out to ski knowing he'll be warm.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux Herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5”
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Adjustable, removable hood to keep her dry in all weather
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- MP3 pocket keeps their tunes dry
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Sturdy YKK zipper lasts from season to season
- Dedicated ski pass pocket keeps a pass handy
- Elasticized snow belt keeps snow out
- Reflective surface for increased visibility
- Three zippered pockets keep items quickly accessible