Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 7/10
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
A warm child is a happy child. And a child who loves her ski gear is a child who'll love to ski. The Jupa Aleksandra 2-Piece Ski Suit is colorful and comfortable - two of her favorite things. This ski suit is super warm, with 170g of insulation and a fleece vest build into the bibs. A balaclava is included to keep her head and neck warm on those super cold days. She can play in the snow for hours in the Aleksandra Suit; its waterproof construction is sure to keep her dry. There are also plenty of pockets on this set so you can load her up with snacks.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester jacket & pant/Polyester fleece top on pant
- Lining Material: Nylon & polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 170g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Grow cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable wrist cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Reinforced seat and knees for kid-friendly durability
- Balaclava included to keep head and neck warm
- Adjustable waist and shoulders on bib for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 1 chest and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- 1 cargo pocket on pant for extra storage