Jones Flagship Wide Snowboard (Men's)
The Jones Flagship Wide Snowboard gives guys with bigger feet fantastic freeride performance. This board has a medium-to-stiff flex, offering you the torsional stiffness you need to ride fast. The Flagship also has MagneTraction, a serrated edge that bites into hardpack to keep you from sliding out. Jones used carbon to increase the response, and upped the floatability with a rockered tip and tail and blunt nose design.
- Flex: Medium-to-stiff
- Design: Freeride/All-Mountain
- Shape: Directional
- Camber: Rockered tip and tail / Cambered waist
- Waist Width: 26.2cm (size 163W); 26.3cm (size 168W)
- Wide width for guys with size 11+ feet
- Rockered tip and tail for easy turn initiation
- Cambered waist for stability on hard snow
- MagneTraction serrated edges for good grip on hardpack
- Blunt nose shape improves float in soft snow
- Directional shape for boarders who primarily ride forward
- Hard Core poplar/beech core for maximum power transfer and pop
- Carbon Quadrax multi-layered fiberglass laminate for torsional stiffness and quick response
- Stone Ground Finish textured base for faster ride
- Sintered base is ultra fast and durable
- Flip Flop Base uses swaps base colors to ensure less P-TEX is wasted; colors of bases may vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What year model is this?"
1 Answers |
Question by GringoGordo on 8/8/2014 - 10:34 pm
"This is from the 2013-2014 season."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/11/2014 - 11:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.