Jetpilot Hydro Shoe
The JetPilot Hydro Shoes are made to protect your feet during water activities but you'll love the comfortable feel so much it might be hard to switch back to your everday shoes. Grippy outsole keeps you upright on slippery surfaces while adjustable heel cinch cord keeps the Hydro Shoe securely on your foot, not sinking to the bottom of a lake.
- 2MM stretchy Neoprene hugs your foot without feeling too tight
- Open Dura-Mesh forefoot drainage panels keep steps sog and squish-free
- Contrast reinforced taping ensures durability,long life and irritation-free feel
- New Ultra Grip Flex outer sole for super-glue strength traction on slick surfaces
- Elastic cinch cord with barrel lock customizes fit and stays set
- Back loop for easy on and off
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is it wearable with socks???whick kind?"
1 Answers |
Question by jad dor on 8/16/2010 - 6:39 pm
"It is not recommended to wear socks with a water shoe. However, if you did want to wear one I would suggest a thin sock since the neoprene is made to fit snugly on your foot. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/17/2010 - 10:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.