Style: RL2WJ65p>The Rossignol JCC Clemence Down Print Jacket is a one-of-a-kind coat from fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac's ski collection. The unique design and fantastic fit is backed with solid technical credentials. The Clemence Jacket is water-repellent and down insulated for maximum warmth. A real fur trim around the hood adds just the right amount of wintry decadence.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon downproof fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill silver duck down insulation (90% down/10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR provides water resistance
- Fitted at waist to create feminine silhouette
- Removable powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside
- Removable real fur around the hood
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner thumbhole cuff fits close to keep out cold air
- 1 sleeve and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior
- 2 inside mesh pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is that a fur collar on this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Debbie on 1/21/2014 - 11:02 pm
"Yes, we do show a photo of the back of this jacket as well where you can see the fur a little more clearly."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/22/2014 - 9:18 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.