Rossignol JCC Wendy Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
High fashion doesn't need to take a break for winter. The Rossignol JCC Wendy Down Ski Jacket was made with great style in mind, by French fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac. Everything is top-quality, from the glossy fabric to the flattering cut. There's a removable fox fur trim around the hood, which doesn't just look good, it functions too. When it's pulled up it will catch falling snow and keep it out of your eyes. The Wendy Jacket is water-resistant to protect you from the snow, and it's insulated with duck down so it's ultra warm.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 640-fill duck down (90% down/10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26 3/4"
- Part of Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- JCC logo patch on left sleeve
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable real fox fur trim around hood
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Inner lycra wrist gaiter keeps cold air out of sleeves
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner zippered pocket secures essentials
- Narrow quilting at sides and elbows for more comfort