Rossignol JCC Tracy Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 74% CD polyester/26% polyester denim fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/4"
- Part of Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Looks and feels like real denim
- Thinsulate Platinum Flex insulation stretches so it doesn't feel restrictive
- Removable insulation hood for weather protection
- Velour-lined collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 sleeve and 3 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered and 1 mesh interior pockets secure essentials
- Adjustable belt cinches the waist
- Black ribbon piping along major seams
- Red and blue leaves embroidery on back waist
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this have a yk zipper? One photo looks like it does, the other photo does not."
1 Answers |
Question by Anderson on 8/26/2014 - 10:55 am
"Yes, this jacket does feature durable, waterproof YKK zippers!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/26/2014 - 4:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.