Rossignol JCC Lily Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Lily Down Ski Jacket keeps you incredibly warm. And since it's made by French designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac, it's got fantastic style too. The collar is tall; you can wear it folded over or up around your neck for extra warmth. A flap comes over the main zipper to keep out cold air, and it's anchored by shiny black snaps down the front. The fabric is water-resistant for protection from the snow, and it's downproof to prevent feathers from coming out.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon downproof fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill silver duck down insulation
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR provides water resistance
- High collar for extra warmth
- Flap front covers zipper to keep out wind
- Downproof fabric prevents feathers from coming out
- JCC Collection patch on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have a pocket for a ski pass?"
1 Answers |
Question by Amanda Cantillon on 1/14/2013 - 7:06 am
"No unfortunately this jacket does not have pockets but features a cozy high collar and arm patch. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2013 - 9:41 am
"does the jacket run small? I am a usa 6, is this a small or a medium? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by loli on 7/28/2013 - 5:57 pm
"The JCC Collection does run small. If you are a size 6 the medium should work for you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/29/2013 - 9:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.