The Rossignol JCC Claire Mid-Layer Top is one-of-a-kind. Dreamed up by fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac, the Claire Top is printed with a fun, whimsical print. It's technical too, made with breathable, moisture-wicking fabric and warm brushed interior. Even better, the Claire Top is truly unique. It's made in a limited quantity, and only for this season, so you won't see it all over the mountain.
- Part of Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- 90% polyester/10% elastane fabric
- 1/2-zip neck for easy on/off
- Brushed interior feels soft and warm against skin
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- Center back measures 25.5"