Rossignol JCC Alicia Stretch Ski Pant (Women's)
If you want the most perfectly cut, stylish clothing you go to a fashion designer. If you want the best-fitting, most flattering ski pants, you go to Rossignol's Jean Charles de Castelbajac Collection. The Rossignol JCC Alicia Stretch Ski Pant is beautifully tailored to accent your shape, creating a great silhouette. The fabric stretches, which allows it to fit close to the body without making you feel restricted. And even though he's a fashion designer first, Castelbajac knows what you need for technical ski wear. The Alicia Pants are 20K waterproof and warmly insulated with Thinsulate.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% polyester/16% elastane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Part of Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 zippered waist pockets keep hands warm
- 2 back reach-in pockets and 1 right thigh zippered pocket
- Fleece-lined waist gaiter feels soft against skin
- Inner waist gaiter with higher back for extra protection against snow and cold air
- Dove embroidery on lower right cuff
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.