Don’t joke around when it comes to kneeboards; pick the best! The Hyperlite Joker Kneeboard is the premium choice for serious boarders. With a shape that’s proven again and again to offer great performance, a popping two-stage rocker, and locking edge channels for fakie take offs and landings, there’s no going wrong with the Joker.
- Two-stage rocker for maximum pop
- Square tip and tail adds pop
- Lock the edge channels for fakie take offs and landings
- Dual density kneepad cushions landings
- PowerLock Single Locking knee strap offers comfort and ease
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this board as a step up from a generic plastic one. I did my research, and the Hyperlite Joker made the most sense. This board turns and cuts great, even for me (230 lbs). The Joker is also amazing for slides and jumps, actually that's what it is best at. It has a huge wide tail and has great pop of the wake. All in all it is a very stable board and is a great step up from a standard plastic one if you are looking to improve your riding experience.