The Hyperlite Indy CGA Life Vest is a great choice for wakeboarding. This vest is soft and low-profile, and drains quickly so it doesn't get heavy. A zipper up the front and two adjustable buckles create a secure, snug fit that won't ride up.
- Coast Guard Type III approved PFD
- Segmented foam panels for low-profile feel
- Drains quickly so it won't get heavy
- Zip closure and 2 adjustable belts
- Soft neoprene material for comfortable feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the weight range and chest size for xs, s, and m. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by on 5/21/2014 - 1:38 pm
"These vests only come with a chest size, not a weight range. The XS is 28-32", the S is 32-36", and the M is 36-40"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/22/2014 - 11:03 am