The Byerly Legacy gives you wakeboarding without limits. Seven years ago Butch shaped Scott's first board in the Hyperlite line. It was a shape that paved the way for 3-stage rocker and numerous other features. The Legacy combines everything he has learned from past shapes into a board a brand is built on. The Legacy starts with a blended 3 stage rocker to produce that famous Byerly pop, but with a more controlled feeling off the wake. Molded in ABS fins allow for a quick responsive ride all the way through the release, while proving indestructible on sliders and fun boxes. A defined belly channel for super soft landings finishes off the inaugural board of the Byerly line.
- Shaped by Scott Bouchard
- Blended 3 Stage Rocker for all the pop without the pain
- Hard Core ABS Molded Fins
- Tip to Tail Step Down Rail
- Center belly channel to break up landings
- Real Wood Inlay
- Aluminum Byerly Badge
- Monocoque Construction
- Layered Glass
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 132.08 cm/52.00 in.
- Mid width: 43.43 cm/17.10 in.
- Tip width: 28.95 cm/11.40 in.
- Surface Area: 2,026.92 cm/798.00 in.
- Weight: N/A
- Rocker: 6.09 cm/2.40 in.
- Rocker type: Three-stage
- Skill level: Advanced
- Fin configuration: Three on each end. One 0.85" Byerly Blunt center fin and two molded-in Hard Core ABS outer fins
- Weight range: Up to 160 lbs.
- Stance width range: 45.72 cm/18.00 in. to 60.96 cm/24.00 in.
- Construction: Foam core, layered glass integrated from top to bottom, ABS molded-in fins