Pro rider Chris Kallas got everything he wanted with the Hyperlite 41" Urso Wakeskate; and now he's giving it to you. This board has a poppy 3-stage rocker for launching off the wake, and a variable bevel so that you can keep it speeding across the water. I-Wing fins add stability, and a grip-tape top gives you the ultimate traction and control.
- Recommended rider weight: 110 lbs and up
- 3-stage rocker for increased pop off wake
- Grip-tape top for excellent control
- variable edge bevel to combine speed and easy release
- Concave top to enhance trick-ability
- 2 .8" I-Wing fins for stability