Hyperlite 140 State Wakeboard Package with 10-14 Remix Boots (Men's)
The Hyperlite 140 State Wakeboard Package is designed to give progressing riders confidence. Stable tracking, good pop, and soft landings make expanding your skills easy and fun. The 140 State Wakeboard is toe and heel-side specific, helping to reduce falls. This package comes with Remix Boots, which are known for their comfort even after a long day of riding.
- Recommended rider weight: 160lbs and up
- Toe/ Heel side specific edges help make toe side jumps less awkward
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker rides smooth and gives nice pop off the wake
- Deeper Molded-in Toe Side Fin sets a solid toe side edge
- Outer Molded-in Stabilizers for a steadier ride
- Monocoque Construction keeps your sides intact after impact
- Layered Glass gives your board consistent snap
- Fins: 2 â€“ 1.3 inch for a tighter feel on the water
- Fits shoe sizes 10-14
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone feels soft against your leg
- Dual Front Lace Zones for a customized fit
- Soft internal EVA padding for comfort
- Low Pro plate system for a more responsive ride
- Drop-through footbed makes foot to board connection closer
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks allow a more customizable stance
- J-bar pads enhance fit and eliminate heel lift
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does this board compare to the Hyperlite forefront board for a beginner rider? And also the CWB Pure? Cheers"
1 Answers |
Question by Brad on 1/6/2013 - 6:25 pm
"Would this board be good for cable parks? Would it be good for riding rails?"
1 Answers |
Question by Anthony L on 1/6/2014 - 4:43 pm
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 4:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.