Hyperlite 139 Forefront Wakeboard Package with 7-11 Remix Boots (Men's)
The Hyperlite 139 Forefront Wakeboard Package is designed to help you ride toe side with as much confidence and stability as you do heel side. A footbed riser on the Forefront board lets you get it on toe side with less pressure, so you can make more subtle movements and get the response that you want. 3-stage rocker tracks smoothly and packs a lot of pop off of the wake, and easy-to-use Remix Boots are included for your convenience.
- Recommended rider weight: 160 lbs and up
- Greg Nelson Design
- Molded in Toe Side foot bed risers promote an easier toe side edge
- Toe Side channel extensions enhances toe side edging and control
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker rides smooth and gives large pop off the wake
- Monocoque construction keeps your sides intact after repeated impact
- Layered Glass gives your board the same snap season after season
- Fins: 4 - .8 inch Poly A-Wing 2 â€“ 1.3 inch Disorder
- Removable 1.3 inch Disorder Toe Side Fins hold a really strong toe side edge
- Removable .8 inch Poly A-Wing Heel Side Fins hold a solid heel side edge
- Comes with extra set of .8 inch fins to switch out on toe side as you progress
- Menâ€™s shoe size: 7 - 11
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone is extra soft against your leg
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones for a customized fit
- Soft internal EVA padding for comfort
- Adjustable/Fixed Floating Toe for better fit
- Single density foot bed for extra support
- Low Pro plate system for a more responsive ride
- J-bar pads enhance fit and eliminate heel lift
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I wanna know the shipping weight for this product. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Pablo on 11/23/2012 - 1:08 pm
"The total ship weight is 19.30 lbs."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2012 - 2:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.