Hyperlite 137 Process Slider Wakeboard (Men's)
Whether behind the boat or at the cable, the Hyperlite Process Slider Wakeboard performs like a pro. Designed for Hyperliteâ€™s Cable Champion Nick Davies, this board delivers an explosive and responsive ride that has exceptional edge hold and speed into the wake. Slightly rolled edges are placed between the feet and at the tip and tail to allow for added durability and feel on the rails without sacrificing performance on the wake.
- Biolite 3 Core is ultra-light without sacrificing performance or durability
- Enduro Base is ultra-durable and super fast
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker makes for a smooth ride with great pop
- Multi-tiered channels deliver speed and a strong edge into the wake
- 9 degree Angled Fins initiate highly responsive edge transitions
- Molded Landing Feature provides smooth edge transitions and soft landings
- Monocoque Construction keeps your sides intact after repeated impact
- Layered Glass gives your board the same snap season after season
- Fins: 4 - .8" P-Wing provide a quick release off the wake
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can a female use this? I'm 5' 4" 150lb."
1 Answers |
Question by danna on 7/23/2012 - 11:04 pm
"A female should definitely be able to rock this! For your weight, you will do just fine on the 137 board."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/24/2012 - 8:57 am
"How much does this board weigh?"
1 Answers |
Question by Celly on 3/14/2013 - 8:57 am
"For shipping, the package is going to be 15-18lbs."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/14/2013 - 9:37 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.