Hyperlite 135 State Wakeboard Package with 7-11 Remix Boots (Men's)
The Hyperlite State Wakeboard Package uses toe and heel-specific sides to reduce falls and increase confidence. Beginning and progressing riders will appreciate the added stability when learning to maneuver, and when they begin to jump they'll love the stable landings and good pop. Comfortable Remix bindings sit atop the Hyperlite State and offer easy in-and-out convenience.
- Recommended rider weight 145 lbs. and up
- Toe/ Heel side specific edges help make toe side jumps less awkward
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker rides smooth and gives nice pop off the wake
- Deeper Molded-in Toe Side Fin sets a solid toe side edge
- Outer Molded-in Stabilizers for a steadier ride
- Monocoque Construction keeps your sides intact after impact
- Layered Glass gives your board consistent snap
- Fins: 2 â€“ 1.3 inch for a tighter feel on the water
- L = Menâ€™s shoe size: 7 - 11
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone feels soft against your leg
- Dual Front Lace Zones for a customized fit
- Soft internal EVA padding for comfort
- Floating Toe for better fit
- Single Density footbed for extra support
- Low Pro plate system for a more responsive ride
- Integrated Heel Brace enhances response
- Drop-through footbed makes foot to board connection closer
- Injected EVA components reduce overall weight
- NEW Removable 6 Pro Plate minimizes heel and toe lift
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks allow a more customizable stance
- J-bar pads enhance fit and eliminate heel lift
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How heavy is the Hyperlite 135 State Wakeboard Package with 7-11 Remix Boots"
1 Answers |
Question by Gary on 1/31/2012 - 3:12 am
"Your package will weigh about 19 lbs."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2012 - 3:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.