Hyperlite 135 State/ Remix Wakeboard Package (Men's)
Perfect for beginners and progressing riders, the Hyperlite State Wakeboard cuts down on faceplants. Toe side/ heel side-specific edges help you feel more comfortable trying to jump or land toeside. This menâ€™s wakeboard aims to please by delivering a smooth ride with great pop. Complete with the super comfortable, easy-entry Hyperlite Remix wakeboard boots, this wakeboard package will help you advance your riding in no time.
- Recommended rider weight 145 lbs. and up
- Toe Side/ Heel Side Specific Edges helps make toeside jumps less awkward
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker rides smooth and gives nice pop off the wake
- Deeper Molded-in Toe Side Fin sets a solid toeside edge
- Outer Molded-in Stabilizers for a steadier ride
- Monocoque Construction keeps your sides intact after repeated impact
- Layered Glass gives your board the same snap season after season
- Fins: 2 â€“ 1.3 inch Disorder for a tighter feel on the water
- Standard = Menâ€™s shoe size: 7 â€“ 10.5
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone is extra soft against the back of your leg
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones for a customized fit
- Soft internal EVA padding for comfort
- Adjustable/Fixed Floating Toe for better fit
- Single Density Footbed for extra support
- Low Pro plate system for a more responsive ride
- Integrated Heel Brace enhances support and response
- Drop Through Footbed makes foot to board connection closer than ever
- Injected EVA components reduce overall weight
- NEW Removable 6 Pro Plate is ultra durable and minimizes heel and toe lift
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks allow a more customizable stance that is quick and effortless
- J-bar pads enhance fit and eliminate heel lift
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"WHAT SIZE DOES THE BINDINGS COME IN?"
1 Answers |
Question by KB on 1/1/2011 - 10:26 pm
"The bindings fit a size 8-10"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 12:52 pm
"Is there a larger boot available for this board, my son is 14 and his shoe size is 10. I am afraid he would grow out of the boot real soon please let me know as soon as possible "
1 Answers |
Question by Pat on 3/1/2011 - 10:06 am
"This package only comes with 1 size. However, I think he will be okay with the shoe size in the future. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/1/2011 - 11:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.