Hyperlite 130 State Wakeboard Package with 7-10.5 Remix Boots (Men's)
Learning to ride is more pleasant with the Hyperlite 130 State Wakeboard Package. This board was designed to give progressing riders confidence, and it does it with stable tracking, good pop, and soft landings. The 130 State Wakeboard is toe and heel-side specific, helping to reduce falls. This package comes with Remix Boots, which are known for their comfortable feel even after a long day.
- Recommended rider weight up to 155 lbs.
- Toe/ Heel side specific edges help make toe side jumps less awkward
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker rides smooth and gives nice pop off the wake
- Deeper Molded-in Toe Side Fin sets a solid toe side edge
- Outer Molded-in Stabilizers for a steadier ride
- Monocoque Construction keeps your sides intact after impact
- Layered Glass gives your board consistent snap
- Fins: 2 â€“ 1.3 inch for a tighter feel on the water
- Menâ€™s shoe size: 7 - 10.5
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone feels soft against your leg
- Dual Front Lace Zones for a customized fit
- Soft internal EVA padding for comfort
- Low Pro plate system for a more responsive ride
- Drop-through footbed makes foot to board connection closer
- Pro Plate Mounting Locks allow a more customizable stance
- J-bar pads enhance fit and eliminate heel lift
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can I purchase the Hyperlite 130 State Wakeboard Package with the 4-8.5 Remix Boots (rather than the 7-10.5 Remi Boots (Men's)) for the same price ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andrew M. on 7/15/2013 - 6:07 pm
"Packages are not customizable. Everything is send to us as a package so we are not able to change them. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/16/2013 - 11:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.