Cold mornings call for hot coffee that survives the commute. The Hydro Flask 18oz Insulated Coffee, Tea, and Water Bottle keeps 18 ounces of java piping hot for up to 12 hours. The bottle can also keep water and cold beverages chilled for up to 24 hours. The one-handed flip lid makes for easy drinking, even if your other hand is preoccupied. The non-porous interior means that you won’t taste yesterday’s coffee in today’s sports drink.
- 18 oz capacity
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel makes for rugged, BPA-free, recyclable construction
- Non-porous interior eliminates bacteria build-up and unwanted odors and tastes
- Double wall vacuum insulated design keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours, or hot for up to 12 hours
- Wide mouth for easy sipping and icing
- BPA-free, PP#5 flip lid offers one-handed drinking access and spill-free travel
- Lifetime warranty against defects
- Cap is dishwasher safe / bottle is not
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I bought this to keep my coffee hot during the day while I'm at work. The container keeps coffee hot for only about three hours and then it starts to cool down.
I bought this Hydro Flash bottle because of it's promise to keep beverages warm. I was very disappointed when I went to drink my very hot coffee after just about 45 minutes to find out that it wasn't hot at all.
This bottle is everything you want it to be. It does just what it promises keeps drinks hot for at least six hours, and I used on the beach in direct sun at 100 degrees and the ice in my drink remained frozen for over 3 hours. My friend used hers in a cooler climate and her ice remained frozen overnight. It also looks good. Would definitely recommend. Customer service at Peter Glenn far surpasses all expectations.