Hot Chillys Print T-Neck Peachskin (Women's)
Hot Chilly's Print T-Neck Peachskin is a rolled T-Neck that gives the illusion of a turtleneck. It features Hot Chilly's famous Peachskin fabric that's warm but lightweight, and "peached" to create a soft, sueded finish. Of course, this thermal delivers all the warmth, moisture management, and odor control you expect from a Hot Chilly's thermal, with a relaxed fit that's contoured so it won't bunch up under your other layers. On Hot Chilly's heat scale from 1 (cool) to 10 (hot), this thermal scores a 7.
- Peachskin fabric is lightweight and sueded for an exceptionally soft feel
- Bio Del Mar natural antimicrobial treatment resists odors
- Relaxed fit is contoured and includes flat seams for easy layering
- Warmth factor of 7 on Hot Chilly's 1-10 (cold to hot) scale
- 30+ UPF protection rating
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Should I wear this shirt over my thermal top or in place of it?"
1 Answers |
Question by kannese on 12/19/2011 - 2:09 pm
"This shirt would be your thermal base layer, so you should wear it in place of it."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/19/2011 - 2:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.