Hot Chillys Mid Volume Socks (Men's)
Hot Chilly's Mid Volume Winter Sport socks are warm socks for skiing, boarding, or any winter sport. High-tech yarns and knitting move moisture away from your foot, resist odors, and move easily with your feet. On Hot Chilly's heat scale from 1 (cool) to 10 (hot), these socks score an 8.
- Mid-weight sock offers plenty of warmth for snow sports without excess bulk
- Engineered to move moisture away from your skin
- Bio-silver technology resists odor-causing bacteria
- Arch stabilization and articulated hinge at the ankle break create a snug, comfortable fit
- Warmth factor of 8 on 1-10 (cold to hot) scale
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between high, medium and low volume? What do you mean by the word "volume"?"
1 Answers |
Question by Gloria on 12/15/2010 - 9:27 pm
"This pretty much is telling you the weight and thickness of the sock. Thanks!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2010 - 11:04 am
"What materials are the socks made of?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tim on 3/23/2013 - 5:51 pm
"These are made of an acrylic/polyester blend."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/26/2013 - 11:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.