Hot Chillys Micro Baselayer Bottoms (Men's)
Hot Chillys Micro Baselayer Bottoms are great for skiers, runners, cyclists, sailors, and anyone else who wants a comfortable baselayer that keeps them dry and warm. These polyester bottoms are designed to fit close to the body to move moisture away from you body for rapid evaporation. Put these under your ski pants, or jeans and stay warmer in frigid temps.
- Warmth Rating: 8 (on 1 (cool) - 10 (hot) scale)
- Body Fit design fits snug for support
- MTF Micro-Elite polyester Fabric creates a very warm baselayer
- Bio-Silver Antimicrobial treatment help keep odors from building up
- Flat non-abrasive seams don't irritate your skin
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a 38 waist and have a 30 inseam. Also, I wear a 46 regular sports coat, I have an athletic build, so what size Hot Chillys do I need? "
1 Answers |
Question by Tim on 12/19/2010 - 9:10 am
"You seem like a size Large in both to me, but take a look at the sizing chart to the right of the product image. This is the most accurate way to fit. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 3:12 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)