Hot Chillys' La Montana Thermal Bottoms are the warmest-rated long underwear bottoms that Hot Chillys makes. This fitted pull-on pant manages moisture just like the lighter versions, and features lycra diamond crotch gussets, ankle gussets, and banded cuffs for added comfort.
- Warmth Rating: 10 (on 1 (cool) - 10 (hot) scale)
- Relaxed fit for increased free range of motion without bagging
- La Montana fleece Fabric gives you ultimate warmth
- Bio-Silver Antimicrobial treatment help keep odors from building up
- Flat non-abrasive seams don't irritate your skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These are super comfortable, I ordered these for myself to wear under the Obermeyer Jaden ski pants. I've yet to be on the slopes this season, but they fit comfortably under my Jaden ski pants. Can't wait to go skiing! I ordered a pair for my son & he wore them to camp this winter & said they were ''toasty warm''(as pajama bottoms)rave reviews!
My daughter ski races and has to wear a racing skin. With these under the skin she is much warmer and more comfortable. So much so, I ordered 2 more pair!
The only problem she had was sizing. We ordered her normal size the first time and ordered a size smaller the next order. So if you like them a little closer, get a smaller size. She wears the bigger ones for ''sweats'' around the house! They are very soft and warm.