If you could letter in snowboarding the Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket is the one they would give you for doing it. This classic sports-style jacket features a snap up front backed by the weather protection of a zipper, excellent waterproof ratings, and probably unlike all those other varsity jackets out there, lots of recycled materials. All of the features you expect like a powder skirt, pockets, and venting are here, they're just hidden out of the way of the style.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 10-20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester faux-leather fabric
- Lining Material: S.CAFE recycled coffee grounds/ polyester liner
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Stretch core material and leather-looking sleeves
- DWR provides the first level of weather protection
- Underarm vents to release excess heat
- S.CAFE recycled lining is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Strategically placed fleece zones add extra warmth
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Really nice jacket with kind of a slim fit. it's a tad tight across the shoulders for me (i'm 6''3 200lbs with a 42'' chest and 34'' waist) but totally fine to live with.
The black fabric is not quite as twill or cloth like as i was expecting.
Same goes for the 'leather' arms they are a different texture from the main body but its not really what you would call leather or even faux leather.......This is the only reason its not 5*
Regardless it looks really cool and the details are really top quality.
As with any new jacket as of right now it's fully waterproof so no problems there.
feels good, looks good and was a good price........I hope Holden will bring this out next year in more colors.......would be really cool in blue or green