Holden Standard Skinny Shell Snowboard Pant (Women's)
The Holden Standard Skinny Snowboard Pant sits at the border of function and fashion. This slim-cut stretch pant looks good and moves freely. Brushed tricot in the seat and knees acts like insulation, keeping you warm where you most need it. Fully-sealed, waterproof fabric keeps moisture beading and rolling off the surface. Features like boot gaiters and inner thigh vents let you adjust to the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining with brushed tricot seat and knees
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping in
- Internal waist adjustment system for better fit
- Inner thigh vents for cooling
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Gaiter with clip fits around boots to keep out snow
- Brushed tricot target insulation keeps seat and knees protected
- Hand warmer and back pockets offer onboard storage
- Genuine leather reinforced hem adds strength and style
- Belt loops for casual style and fitting
- 4 pocketsâ€™ worth of storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the waist adjustable? Is the rise of these pants low or high? Do they fit on the natural waist? "
1 Answers |
Question by Vladi on 11/25/2013 - 6:22 pm
"Yes, these pants feature an internal waist adjustment system for a better fit, and these pants are a mid-rise pant. They do not fit on the natural waist, they sit below the natural waist more on the hip bone. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2013 - 12:35 pm
"Do any of the pants have jacket connector?? "
1 Answers |
Question by Jill Marie Ruhlman on 1/10/2014 - 9:33 pm
"It can vary by brand and style. These pants do not have that feature. You would need to have the same brand jacket and pant for this to work. I would recommend you take a look at the DC line, 686 line, and the Burton line as they all have this feature."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/12/2014 - 10:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.