Holden Standard Skinny Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The slim-fitting style of the Holden Standard Skinny Snowboard Pant keeps popping up as a favorite among men. This new, more tailored style definitely fits closer, but the fabric is stretch so it's no biggie to jump or twist in this pant. As always, Holden gets it done with recycled fabrics and eco-friendly production methods, but they don't skimp on performance. The Holden Standard Skinny Pant still has all the waterproofing, breathability, and convenience features you're looking for in your new snowboard gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 7K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretchy Micro Twill Fabric
- Lining Material: 100% recycled polyester lining
- Insulation: Shell-only for enhanced breathability
- Ricochet DWR adds water protection and long life
- Zippered thigh vents release excess heat
- Reinforced cuffs to prevent shred
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered cuff opens to fit around snowboard boots
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.