Holden Rydell Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Holden Rydell Snowboard Jacket looks like your favorite varsity jacket, but performs like the technical snowboard jacket that it is. Super stretch fabric is actually 10K waterproof which is enough to keep you dry even in a heavy snowstorm. The Rydell Jacket is also lightly insulated to add warmth to your layering system and very durable for multiple seasons of victory.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5-7K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch Micro Twill Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: S.CAFE recycled coffee grounds/ polyester liner
- Insulation: 60g Polyfill insulation
- S.CAFE recycled lining is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Striped, ribbed hem
- Underarm vents to release excess heat
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Strategically placed fleece lining zones for extra warmth
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Stretch wrist gaiters to keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the color on the jacket truly black like the photo?"
1 Answers |
Question by Veebs on 1/10/2012 - 3:26 pm
"The color is actually more like a dark brown."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/10/2012 - 4:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.