Holden Varsity Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Not every piece of outerwear needs to scream, â€śwaterproof snow garment." The Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket has a classic letter-man look youâ€™ll remember from high school. That doesnâ€™t mean it has to sit the bench during snow days, however. The jacket gets serious with 10K waterproofing, 40-gram poly fill insulation, and a removable powder skirt. The eco-friendly construction on the Holden Varsity Jacket lets you sleep a little more soundly.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Poplin Plain Weave fabric
- Lining Material: S. CafeÂ® lining fabric
- Insulation: 40g poly fill insulation
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping inside
- Removable stretch powder skirt keeps snow from coming in
- Zippered chest pocket with audio port for easy listening
- 2-way adjustable hood adds storm protection
- Zippered pit vents crank up the cooling
- Leather patch details accent classic styling
- 5 inner and outer pockets for storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.