Holden Holladay Shell Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Holden Holladay Snowboard Pant has a slightly higher rise to prevent unwanted cold air intrusions and embarrassing moments. With a little extra coverage you get a nice fit that flatters your curves, along with less chance of getting a blast of cold air when you bend down to adjust your boots. The Holden Holladay Pant is a shell pant so you can customize the warmth based on what you wear underneath. This women's pant also has solid waterproofing so when you sit on a frozen lift you don't have to worry about seepage.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% recycled Micro Ox fabric
- Lining Material: 100% recycled polyester lining
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- IDEALÂ® metal zippers
- Ricochet DWR repels water and lasts for many seasons
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Thigh vents to release excess heat
- Internal adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Fleece lined waist, thighs, knees, and seat for added warmth
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.