Holden Denim Skinny Shell Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 2/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Like your favorite pair of jeans, the Holden Denim Skinny Snowboard Pant packs loads of comfort and a cute fit. The difference is that the Denim Skinny Pant is highly waterproof. Made with real denim, this shell pant has all the "jean" style details that you'd expect, but it also has all the features you need for performance on the mountain. Thigh vents, boot gaiters, and special zones of fleece insulation keep you well prepared for all sorts of weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% cotton denim fabric
- Lining Material: 100% recycled polyester lining
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Real denim looks just like jeans
- IDEALÂ® metal zippers
- Ricochet DWR repels water and lasts for many seasons
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Thigh vents to release excess heat
- Internal adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Fleece lined waist, thighs, knees, and seat for added warmth
- Zippered cuff to fit around snowboard boots
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.