Holden Bessette Shell Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Channeling your inner style goddess, the Holden Bessette Jacket has a modern look on the mountain and in the street. This peacoat-styled jacket has waxed fabric to give it a sheen, and 10,000mm waterproofing to keep snow and sleet at bay. A drawcord at the waist allows you to cinch it to create a more dramatic silhouette, and the Bessette jacket's many convenience features keep you cozy and prepared. The best part about the Bessette though has to be its versatility. You can transition right from the mountain to the street without a second thought.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% recycled waxed polyester
- Lining Material: S.CAFE recycled coffee grounds/ polyester liner
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- S.CAFE recycled lining is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Ricochet DWR repels water and lasts for many seasons
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents to release excess heat
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Strategic fleece lining zones for extra warmth and softness
- External and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the hood helmet compatable--ie can it fit over a ski helmet?"
1 Answers |
Question by Linda Dimmitt on 12/22/2011 - 12:16 am
"No, this hood is not helmet compatible -- ie it will not fit over a ski helmet."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2011 - 9:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.