Hoka One One Stinson Lite Running Shoe (Women's)
The Hoka One One Stinson Lite Running Shoes have more of a drop than other Hoka styles, for a more traditional running shoe feel. They still have tons of cushioning, offering maximum protection against impacts. The rockered sole encourages a smooth, natural stride, and a heel counter keeps things nice and stable. Hoka One One shoes also have an increased surface area on the sole for better traction. The Race Lace System uses toggles instead of tying for convenience and a speedy exit.
- Neutral, max cushion shoe for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 9.2oz
- Late stage Meta Rocker provides smooth roll and extra stability
- Oversized CMEVA midsole for max cushioning and great stability
- No-sew upper for comfort and reduced weight
- Lightweight heel counter for added stability
- Monomesh debris screen on exterior keeps debris out of shoes
- Hi-abrasion rubber sole for good grip
- Increased surface area on sole for better traction than the competition
- Race Lace System uses toggles instead of tying for quick in/out
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.