Hoka One One Stinson Lite Running Shoe (Men's)
If you like a more traditional running shoe drop, check out the Hoka One One Stinson Lite Running Shoes. The Stinson Lites have a 6mm drop, giving you more of an angle than other styles. You still get the benefits of max cushioning, including extra impact absorption and comfort. Like all Hoka One One running shoes, these are still very lightweight. In case you're feeling like heading off road, the Stinson Lite's have an oversized sole for better traction, and a debris screen to keep out rocks and sticks.
- Neutral, max cushion shoe for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 11oz
- Late stage Meta Rocker provides smooth roll and extra stability
- Oversized CMEVA midsole for max cushioning and great stability
- No-sew upper for comfort and reduced weight
- Lightweight heel counter for added stability
- Monomesh debris screen on exterior keeps debris out of shoes
- Hi-abrasion rubber sole for good grip
- Increased surface area on sole for better traction than the competition
- Race Lace System uses toggles instead of tying for quick in/out
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.