Hoka One One Bondi 3 Running Shoe (Women's)
You can tell just looking at the Hoka One One Bondi 3 Running Shoes that they're more cushioned than the competition. What you probably can't tell, is how lightweight they are. Hoka One One shoes offer all that extra protection against impact, and come in at the same weight (and often lighter) as traditional running shoes. Their revolutionary EVA padding runs the full length of the shoe, ensuring each step is comfortable. The Bondi 3's rockered sole shape mimics your natural gait, for a clean, smooth stride.
- Neutral, max cushion shoe for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 4.5mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 8.8oz
- Early stage Meta Rocker encourages smooth gait roll
- Oversized CMEVA midsole for max cushioning and great stability
- No-sew upper for comfort and reduced weight
- Breathable air mesh increases airflow to keep feet cool
- Soft and light EVA strobel board cushions the feet
- Hi-abrasion rubber sole for good grip
- Increased surface area on sole for better traction than the competition
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have a pair of the hi-rise. Just wondering what's the difference in the other bondi 3 that is not hi-rise?"
1 Answers |
Question by sue on 8/15/2014 - 11:39 am
"We offer two styles of the Bondi 3 Running Shoe. The only difference between the two is that one is a women's shoe and one is a men's shoe. The features will be the same. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/15/2014 - 11:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.