The HI-TEC Ocala Waterproof Boot is a rugged outdoor boot that you can wear to hike, work, camp, and a million other places too. Since it's completely waterproof and built with loads of reinforcement you can put this boot through rough conditions without having to worry about it holding up. The Ocala Boot comes up to the ankle to provide extra coverage and support, and it has a rubber sole to give you good traction on uneven surfaces.
- Waterproof upper keeps feet dry
- Durable suede and breathable mesh upper materials
- Removable CMEVA footbed cushions the foot
- Steel shank provides support and stability
- Rubber sole for good traction
- Durable design for rough outdoor use
- Padded tongue for comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining gets rid of sweat
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I haven't had a chance to wear them yet. But I've tried them on and found them to be very comfortable. Shipping was fast, price was right and I don't foresee any problems in the future. I'm satisfied with this purchase. I only gave 4 stars instead of five because I haven't put them to the weather, snow, water test yet.
The boot is comfortable and lightweight. I used it on easy level trails and was pleased with the result. Did well in rain and freezing temps. Comfortable to wear off the trail too.